Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Weet-bix



Today in New Plymouth was the New Zealand Weet-Bix triathlon. It is when all the schools from around all of Taranaki compete in a team or individuals. I done it by myself. there was 1744 students that competed. The Auroa school tent was along the beachfront so we were just playing on the beach. Kyah , Mackenna and myself
were in the same heat for the swim. We kept on getting real nervous. Moving as the others kept on running away. Then it was our turn to show them what we were made of. Splash racing against the clock. Kyah and I stick together along the swim. Look we are on the big screen. Going round the second boy. Going with the flow not pushing myself but trying my hardest. Going round the third boy. Taking off my cap. The crowd roaring now time for the bike. As soon as I found my bike I zoomed off on my bike. As I look up ahead I saw a huge hill and I made it up. it was a 4.5km bike. I past 10 people on the road and 5 on the walkway so I thought I was doing pretty well. I had a real fast transition from the bike to the run. it was a 1.9km run along the beach. I got a bad stitch. I got a photo after. I like doing triathlon’s so GIVE IT A GO!
http://try.weetbix.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment